Lemon Cashew "Nice" Cream
- - 4 cups frozen banana slices
- - 2 tablespoons cashew butter, optional
- - 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- - 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- - 3 ALOHA Lemon Cashew Protein Bars, chopped
- Add the frozen banana slices, cashew butter, and lemon juice to a food processor or high speed blender. Blend until completely smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a freezer-safe dish, then swirl in the lemon zest and Lemon Cashew Protein Bars until evenly distributed throughout “nice” cream.
- Freeze for 2 hours, then scoop and serve.