Vegan Protein Ice Cream Sundae
- - Two (14-ounce) cans full-fat coconut milk
- 3 scoops ALOHA Protein Powder (either vanilla or chocolate)
- 1-2 tablespoons granulated sweetener (monk fruit sweetener, coconut sugar, or cane sugar)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a large freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Remove ice cream from the freezer 15 minutes before serving, then scoop into a bowl before topping with vegan whipped cream, melted chocolate, sprinkles, and a maraschino cherry.