Vegan, No-Bake Raspberry Protein Candy Bars
This recipe is basically a truffle-protein bar hybrid. With just a few nutritious ingredients, and zero junk, these candy bars are incredibly healthy and completely delicious. They are also vegan, gluten-free, paleo, and soy-free. Fruit and chocolate are one of the best combinations - next to sweets and nutrients!
Yields 10 bars
3/4 cup desiccated coconut
1/4 cup coconut cream
1 serving ALOHA Vanilla Protein
1 packet ALOHA Daily Good Berry
6 ounces fresh raspberries
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1-2 tablespoons honey, stevia, or agave
2 bars ALOHA Superfood Chocolate or 3/4 dark chocolate of choice
1/4 freeze-dried raspberries
- Line a baking sheet or large plate with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the desiccated coconut, ALOHA Vanilla Protein, ALOHA Daily Good Berry, and the salt.
- Add the coconut cream, lemon juice, and sweetener and mix until a sticky mixture is formed.
- Fold in the raspberries and mash them with a fork or spoon until everything is well combined.
- Shape the mixture into 10 even sized bars with your hands and place them on the paper.
- Place the baking sheet or plate in your freezer while you prepare the chocolate. If you don't have room in your freezer your refrigerator will suffice.
- Bring a small saucepan to low heat and lightly melt the chocolate. Turn the heat off when it is mostly melted as it will continue to melt.
- Remove the bars from your freezer or refridgerator and dip them individually in the chocolate, making sure each one is covered in a thick, even layer of chocolate.
- Gently press some freeze dried raspberries on top of each bar. You can and drizzle any remaining chocolate over the bars to decorate them. Place them back on the paper.
- Store in your refridgerator for up to two weeks in a sealed container.