These superfood truffles are the perfect snack to power you through a busy day, or satisfy your after-dinner sweet tooth! Yields 12-15 truffles.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup raw almonds
- 2 scoops ALOHA vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup water
- Toppings: Pistachios, goji berries, shredded coconut
Add to cart
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- In a blender, combine oats and almonds and grind into a fine flour.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients and mix with the blender until everything is combined – this is a thick consistency, so you might need to stop a few times to push all the ingredients down towards the blade.
- Using your hands, form about 12-15 balls.
- You can enjoy as is or roll truffles in various toppings. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.