- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup ALOHA Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Unsweetened, shredded coconut (for rolling)
Add to cart
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- Add your raw cashews, maple syrup, and vanilla extract to a food processor. Pulse.
- Pour in your coconut flour, tahini, and ALOHA Vanilla Protein Powder. Pulse.
- Scoop the dough into balls, roll in the shredded coconut, then store in the fridge for at least an hour. Dig in!
Keep the bites in the fridge for up to one week.