Enjoy fresh or prep for breakfast all week with this strawberry banana baked protein oatmeal that you’ll want to devour!
- 1 cup of mashed banana
- 3/4 cup of almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup ghee butter/vegan butter
- 2 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 2-3 scoops of ALOHA Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup of strawberries, sliced
Add to cart
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees f.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the banana, almond milk, eggs, butter, maple syrup and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add in the oats, ALOHA protein, cinnamon, salt and combine.
- Pour the batter into a greased 8x8 pan.
- Top with sliced strawberries
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before cutting.