These all natural “power bars” by Fit Men Cook are full of whole foods and superfoods to give you lasting energy throughout the day to attack your goals.
Makes about 18 bites
Photo Credit: Fit Men Cook
- 5 Medjool dates
- 1 cup dried cherries (or cranberries)
- 2 packets ALOHA Chocolate Superfood Greens
- 1/3 cup raw quinoa
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup raw pistachios
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup 60% dark chocolate
- Optional: Raw crushed pistachios, raw crushed pecans, colorful raisins, and raw sunflower seeds
- Add all into blender ingredients into a blender, then process until smooth. Grab silicone ice cube molds. Fill each one until 3/4 full. Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime simmer some water in a pot then place a ramekin with the chocolate in it and melt. Pour one teaspoon of the chocolate over each mold. Decorate with pistachios, raisins, or whatever you prefer. Freeze the bites for another hour, then store in the fridge.