These Power Protein Bars are loaded with plant-proteins, omega-3 fats, fiber, and other amazing nutrients. No added sugar. No gluten. No dairy. No soy. Filled with fruits, nuts, seeds, and ALOHA plant-based vanilla protein powder, these bars sure pack a nutritious punch and will supply you with the energy you need to take on any day!
- ½ cup almonds (or nut of choice)
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup hemp hearts
- 1 cup ALOHA Vanilla Protein Powder(about 6 scoops)
- 2 tbsp cacoa nibs
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup cocoa powder Dash of cinnamon
- 20 pitted dates
- 5 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Add to cart
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- Add almonds and chia seeds into high-speed blender and coarsely grind into a fine mixture.
- Pour into a large mixing bowl and add the rest of the dry ingredients. Set aside.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a high-speed blender, adding the water first. The mixture is very sticky and thick, so it may take time to blend completely.
- Pour wet ingredient mixture into the mixing bowl with the dry ingredients. Using your hands, fold the ingredients together (like you’re kneading bread) until everything is together in a large ball.
- Place the ball on an 8x8 inch parchment lined pan, pressing and spreading the mixture evenly onto the pan.
- Let chill in refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Cut into 12-18 bars. Store in the fridge in an air tight container and enjoy throughout the week.