These amazing protein-packed peanut butter balls taste like peanut butter cup cookie dough! They’re healthy, filling, and the perfect on-the-go snack.
- 3/4 cup all natural drippy peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour, plus more if necessary
- 1/2 cup ALOHA Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon almond milk, plus more if necessary
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips (or vegan chocolate chips)
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients except chocolate chips. Mix together using a wooden spoon until ingredients are well combined and resemble a soft cookie dough.
- If it seems to dry add a teaspoon or two more almond milk. If too wet, add a teaspoon more of coconut flour. (The important note is that you’ll want to be able to roll the dough into balls that stick together well).
- Stir in chocolate chips, then roll into 12 tablespoon sized balls.
- Transfer to an airtight container and store in fridge. Makes 12 balls.