- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp ALOHA Chocolate Protein Powder
Add to cart
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- Mix rolled oats, chia seeds, almond milk, and maple syrup in an airtight container.
- Once sealed, shake the container to make sure everything is mixed. Store in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight).
- Once it has set for 4+ hours, put mixture in a high-speed blender and blender on high until smooth.
- If the mixture is too thick and not blending easily, add a couple tablespoons of almond milk.
- Scoop 1/3 of the mixture into a bowl. Add ALOHA protein powder to the bowl and stir to combine.
- In the blender with the remaining mixture, add the peanut butter and blend until it is full incorporated. I
- n a glass, spoon the chocolate mixture and then the peanut butter mixture on top.
Enjoy! Note: you can always add peanut butter if you want more flavor!