We call these Protein Balls blissful for a reason. Make these as a perfect plant-based snack, made from whole food ingredients like organic cocoa, cacao, and coffee beans.
Makes 8-9 Bliss Balls
- 2 ALOHA Mocha Protein Bars
- 2/3 cup of Old-Fashioned Oats
- 6-7 Medjool Dates
- 1 Tablespoon of Agave
- ½ tsp of Vanilla Extract
- Cacao Powder (optional)
- Put oats in the blender (or food processor) and pulse, leaving it half blended so there are still whole pieces.
- Chop up the ALOHA Mocha Protein Bars into small squares and combine it with the oats.
- Place the dry mixture in a blender (or food processor) and combine the pitted medjool dates, vanilla extract, and agave. Blend till everything is combined and the mixture is soft and moldable.
- Roll the mixture into balls depending on how big or small you would like them to be.
- Optional: Roll the balls in cacao powder for a more bitter and intense mocha flavor.