We all love French fries, but we don’t love what they do to our bodies. Here is a healthy ingredient swap that you can feel good about making.
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup gluten-free panko crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ALOHA Daily Good Greens
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese or 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
Add to cart
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Beat your eggs in a medium bowl until the yolk and whites are seamlessly combined. In a separate bowl mix the panko crumbs, seasoning, and the cheese or nutritional yeast.
- Drop a handful of the green beans in the eggs and coat well. Then drop the coated beans in the panko mixture. Place the coated beans on the baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining beans, spreading them evenly on the sheet.
- Sprinkle the chopped garlic on top of the coated beans. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy!