- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 3 tablespoons cocoa nibs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 scoops ALOHA Chocolate Protein Powder
Add to cart
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line an 8 X 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving some hanging over the sides. Set aside.
- Spread the oats, shredded coconut and sliced almonds out onto a large rimmed baking sheet. Transfer the baking sheet to your pre-heated oven and toast the mixture for 8-10 minutes, stirring once halfway through the cooking time. Remove from the oven and transfer the mixture a large bowl. Stir in the cocoa nibs and salt. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine the maple syrup, coconut oil, almond butter and vanilla extract in a small saucepan over low-medium heat, stirring until completely smooth. Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the ALOHA Chocolate Protein Powder. While the mixture is still warm, pour it over the toasted oat mixture and stir until everything is well coated.
- Dump the granola mixture into your parchment paper-lined baking pan and using your hands or a spatula, press the granola mixture down firmly and evenly into the pan. Transfer the baking pan back to your pre-heated oven and bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove the baking pan and let the granola bars cool to room temperature. Then transfer the pan to your refrigerator for 1-2 hours to chill and set the granola bars.
- Lift the granola bars out of the baking pan using the overhanging parchment paper sides. Cut into squares or bars.