- ½ cup + 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 scoops ALOHA Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla coconut yogurt
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup freshly grated carrots
Add to cart
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- Preheat oven to 425°F, and lightly spray a standard-size muffin pan (8 cups) with coconut oil.
- Combine coconut flour, protein powder, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a medium bowl. Make sure there are no clumps of coconut flour in the mixture. In a separate bowl, whisk together the avocado oil, eggs, and vanilla. Stir in the maple syrup, almond milk, and coconut yogurt.
- Add a third of the dry mixture to the wet ingredients and begin to incorporate. Repeat two more times with the remaining 2/3 of the dry mixture. Gently fold in the carrots.
- Divide the batter among the 8 muffin cups.
- Bake at 425°F for 8 minutes. Reduce the temperature to 350°F and continue cooking for 18-22 minutes. Do not open the oven while the muffins are baking! Once they have baked for at least 25 minutes total, you can open the oven to test they are done. Once a toothpick comes out clean or the tops feel firm to touch, remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, and enjoy!