At ALOHA we love “spa water,” but we knew we could do better than simply adding some cucumbers to water. So we upgraded the relaxing “spa drink” with some detoxifying herbs. Now your can cleanse your system while sipping a refreshing and delicious beverage. Plus, there are basically zero calories! Time for a DIY spa day!
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 bag ALOHA Clean Tea
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 handful of fresh mint
- 1 lemon
- Optional: 2 cups ice
- Bring your water to a boil - pour it in a heat-safe mug along with your tea bag.
- Allow to steep for 10 minutes and then place in your refrigerator to chill for another 10-20 minutes.
- Place your sliced cucumbers and mint in a jar or pitcher and add the juice of half of your lemon - slice the other half and place it inside the jar add then add the chilled tea.
- Let it sit for a couple minutes in your refrigerator and enjoy! This will keep for a couple days in your refrigerator in a sealed container.