- 2 frozen bananas (overripe is best!)
- 1-1.5 cups almond milk
- 2 scoops ALOHA Superfood Greens
- 1 small avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen zucchini
- 2 tbsp coconut butter
- 4 handfuls baby spinach
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 3 tbsp cacao nibs (or chocolate chips)
Add to cart
- Place all ingredients (except cacao nibs) in blender and blend until creamy. Add extra almond milk depending on desired consistency. Add cacao nibs and blend again, briefly - just to get a lil crunch!
- Pour smoothie into two glasses (or a smoothie bowl), top with extra cacao nibs, mint leaves, and enjoy.