This healthy recipe is filled with good-for-you things but feels like such an indulgence. Perfect for a rainy or brisk day! The secret ingredient is coconut oil—it adds creaminess and frothiness!
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- *6 ounces water
- *6 ounces almond milk
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/2 pack of ALOHA Daily Good Chocolate
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- You can use 1 and 1/2 cups almond milk and leave out the water, but I prefer half water and half milk.
Add to cart
- Stir together raw cacao powder and a bit of water together in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Once combined, add water, almond milk, honey, coconut oil & cinnamon and whisk until warm to get nice and frothy!