Makes about 16 cookies.
- 1 flax egg (1 Tbsp flaxseed + 3 Tbsp filtered water)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 scoop ALOHA Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 cup cashew butter or neutral nut butter
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 heaping cup dark chocolate chunks
Add to cart
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together your flax egg and allow to gel for 5-10 minutes.
- Next, add the almond flour, protein powder, nut butter, and maple syrup. The dough should be pretty thick and scoopable.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes until golden brown underneath and slightly brown around the edges. Remove from the oven and allow cookies to set before eating. Cookies will appear soft and undercooked and will firm up after cooling.
- Store leftover cookies in the fridge for 5-7 days, and longer in the freezer.