These overnight oats are extra creamy, served with a big spoonful of tahini, and lightly sweetened with maple syrup. Prepped in advance, they make for a super simple breakfast.
- ½ cup GF old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp runny tahini
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup (I like to start with 1 tsp and add more in the morning if I feel like it)
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp ALOHA Vanilla or Chocolate Protein Powder
Optional for serving:
- fresh sliced figs
- 1 tbsp your favorite granola
Add to cart
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- Add all ingredients to a mason jar and stir gently to combine.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, add a little more almond milk to reach desired consistency. Taste and add a little more maple syrup if needed.
- Serve with fresh sliced strawberries and your favorite granola.