|Prep Time: 10mins||Cook Time: Overnight!||Yield: 1 serving|
A perfect, seasonal update for your overnight oats. With one full carton of ALOHA's Coconut Protein Drink, this recipe packs 18g of clean, plant-based protein with each serving.
Easy, healthy, and easy to customize — try topping your overnight oats with cranberry sauce (hello Thanksgiving leftovers!), oranges, coconut chips, blueberries, sliced almonds, and a dollop of yogurt.
- 1 ALOHA Coconut Protein Drink
- 1 ¼ cup old fashioned oats
- 1 Tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Cranberry Sauce
- Coconut Chips
- Sliced Almonds
- Yogurt (optional)
Plant-Based Protein Drink
- Combine oats, syrup, vanilla, and one ALOHA Coconut Protein Drink in a jar with a lid and let sit overnight.
- In the morning, open and add with your favorite toppings. For these holiday oats I topped them with leftover cranberry sauce, oranges, blueberries, coconut chips, slice almonds, and a dollop of yogurt.