Total time: 35 minutes.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter + 2 tbsp for drizzling
- 1/4 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup ALOHA Plant-based Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp manuka honey or maple syrup
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 5-6 ounces of dark chocolate
Add to cart
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- Line a baking sheet or cutting board with parchment paper
- In a medium bowl, mix together the 1/2 cup peanut butter, pumpkin puree, protein powder, coconut flour and pumpkin pie spice until creamy and well combined (you can also use food processor but not necessary)
- Using your hands, form into 9 candies (I did an egg shape but anything works)
- Melt dark chocolate over the stove or in microwave. Depending on chocolate you use, you may need to add coconut oil to melt
- Cover each candy in chocolate then drizzle extra peanut butter on top and add to fridge to set for about 30 minutes
Note: Store in the fridge for up to a week or freezer for a couple of months!