We’ve partnered with celebrated plant-based chef and culinary educator Matthew Kenney to deliver a selection of delicious and nutritious recipes to kick off 2016 with a nine-day detox! These recipes incorporate some of Matthew’s favorite ALOHA products and are based on the Matthew Kenney Culinary course, Everyday Raw Detox. See below for a special offer to enroll in this course and stay tuned for each new recipe in the series.
Quick and easy to make, this soup is deliciously light, creamy, and full of vitamins and nutrients.
Serves Two to Four
- 2 avocados, halved
- 1 cup watercress
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon ALOHA Daily Good Greens
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white miso
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 3 to 4 cups water or nut milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Blend all ingredients except half of one avocado in a high-speed blender until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Dice reserved avocado half to garnish soup.