- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 12 spears small asparagus
- 5 mushrooms, sliced
- 6 spears broccoli rabe, chopped
- 2 radishes sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ALOHA Daily Good Greens, divided
- Optional: Sriracha topping
- 4 cups fresh basil leaves
- 4 large garlic cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan*
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 packet ALOHA Daily Good Greens
*For a vegan pesto, use 1/4 cup nutritional yeast and an additional tablespoon of olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- To cook your quinoa bring one cup of water to a boil and add in 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa. Simmer on low until the water boils off. I do not like covering the quinoa while it is cooking—that makes for a mushier grain.
- In a medium bowl, coat the asparagus with oil and toss with a pinch of salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Spread the coated veggies evenly on the baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the edges start to crisp. Remove the asparagus from the oven, sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon ALOHA Daily Good Greens, and set them aside.
- Heat a skillet on medium. Sauté the mushrooms and broccoli rabe in 1/2 tablespoon oil with pinch of garlic powder, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper for about 10 minutes, or until the broccoli rabe starts to wilt. Take off of heat and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon ALOHA Daily Good Greens.
- Blend all of the pesto ingredients together until the consistency is smooth.
- Slice radish and assemble your bowl, with superfood pesto on top. Add siracha or other hot sauce for a kick!