What’s better than a plate of hot, roasted potatoes? A plate of hot, roasted potatoes smothered in dairy-free pesto that’s made with ALOHA Superfood Greens.
- 2 cups of fresh basil, stems removed
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of pine nuts
- 1 packet of ALOHA Original Superfood Greens
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1 bag of mixed tiny potatoes
- sea salt and pepper
Add to cart
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a blender or food processor, add the basil, garlic, pine nuts and ALOHA greens and begin to blend on low.
- Slowly add the olive oil, occasionally scraping down the sides when needed, until fully incorporated.
- Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss the potatoes in the pesto and spread onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 35 minutes until tender.