Green Curry is good, but Superfood Green Curry is GREAT. Add our Superfood Greens Powder to your next dinner. With ingredients like coconut water, spinach, wheatgrass, spirulina, ginger, and moringa, it’s just as tasty as it is nutritious
- 3 large carrots, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ cup green peas, frozen
- 1 cup of mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp Thai Green Curry Paste
- 2 scoops ALOHA Original Superfood Greens
Add to cart
- Heat oil in a pot over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and sauté until onions are translucent and fragrant.
- Combine broccoli florets and sliced carrots in the pot. Add the coconut milk and Thai green curry paste and allow it to simmer for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally and add water if necessary.
- Add mushrooms, green peas, and ALOHA Superfood Greens and continue to simmer for an additional 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with brown rice and top with cilantro, chopped cashews, and a wedge of lime.