- 1 sweet potato
- 1 tomato
- 1 cup greens
- 2 eggs This Eggs Benedict with creamy avocado hollandaise will change your life. Be sure to make extra of this sauce to top on any salad, pasta, sandwich or to eat as a dip - it’s that good!
- 1 scoop ALOHA Original Superfood Greens
- ½ avocado
- ½ lime, juiced
Add to cart
- Preheat oven 400ºF.
- Slice sweet potatoes crosswise into disks approximately 1-inch in width. 3. Slice tomatoes crosswise as well ½-inch in width.
- Arrange sweet potato slices on a lined baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce by combining all ingredients of the avocado hollandaise in a food processer. Pulse until smooth.
- To create two perfectly poached eggs, bring a saucepan of water to boil and then down to a simmer. Create a whirlpool in the water and gently ease the egg into the center of the pot. Cook for 3 minutes. Remove the egg and repeat.
- To assemble the dish, place two sweet potato disks on a bed of greens. Stack with two tomato slices each (4 slices total), a poached egg, and top with a generous drizzle of the avocado hollandaise.