I love the savory, rich tastes of healthy fats. And since science has proven that fats will not make you fat, we can enjoy them without the guilt! In fact, they are an incredibly important element of a healthy diet. To learn more, here are 5 Rules to Follow When it Comes to Fat. Leave the “fat free” foods in the 90’s and get on board with nutrionists favorite foods.
- 2 slices of gluten-free bread of choice
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 organic egg
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 2 pinches of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Thai curry spice
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ALOHA Daily Good Greens Original
Add to cart
- Toast your gluten-free bread and place both pieces on a plate.
- Heat a frying pan on medium-high. Add the oil to the heated frying pan. Crack the egg with care and drop it in the oil. Cook until the edges start to crisp up. Once cooked, carefully remove from the pan and place the egg on one of the pieces of toast. Sprinkle with one pinch of salt.
- In a small bowl mashup the avocado with one pinch of salt and the ALOHA Daily Good Greens. Spoon the avocado mash onto the other peice of toast. Top with the chopped red onion and the Thai curry spice. Enjoy the toasts separately or mash them together for a healthy fat sandwich!