- 1 gluten-free baguette, sliced ¼ inch thick
- 1 cup edamame, cooked and shelled
- ¼ cup mint
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 2 scoops ALOHA Original Superfood Greens
- ½ cup coconut yogurt
Add to cart
- Prepare baguette by lightly brushing each slice with oil and baking at 350 degrees for 15 minutes on a baking sheet.
- Meanwhile, combine edamame, mint, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and ALOHA Superfood Greens in a food processer and pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Spread each slice of baguette with coconut yogurt. Spoon edamame mixture over the yogurt and top with chopped mint leaves and lemon zest.