Chocolate for breakfast? Yes please. Soaking these oats overnight means you’ll have one less thing to do in the morning.
- 1 cup quick oats
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 scoop ALOHA Banana Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Extras: 1-2 tablespoons almond butter and 1 ripe banana
Add to cart
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- In a large bowl, combine quick oats, almond milk, ALOHA banana protein powder, cacao powder, vanilla powder, and cinnamon. Stir together until combined through.
- In a mason jar or glasses, layer almond butter, overnight oats, and sliced banana. Set in the refrigerator overnight. Serve the next morning. *Makes 1 large or 2 small servings.