Makes 8 crepes
- 2 scoops ALOHA Banana Protein Powder
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 2 Free Range eggs
- ½ cup dairy-free milk
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 4 oz vanilla dairy-free yogurt
- 1 banana
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 tsp coconut flakes
Add to cart
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat and pour enough batter to form a small pancake. Tip the pan and swirl the batter to thinly coat the bottom of the pan.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes or until the bottom of the crepe is golden brown.
- Using a spatula, carefully loosen the edges of the crepe and flip to cook for another minute on the other side. Repeat with remaining batter.
- To serve, spread a layer of yogurt on each crepe and fold or roll as desired.
- Top with banana slices, blueberries, and coconut flakes.