This is quite the paleo-power combo: protein, healthy fat, and vegetables! This bowl is grain-free, nutrient-rich, low-carb, and packed with flavor. What more could you ask for?
Add to cart
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- For the avocado filling, add the lemon juice, avocado, spinach, garlic, Daily Good, and 1/2 teaspoons of the salt and pepper to a blender. Mix until you reach your desired consistency.
- Steam your cauliflower or prepare somecauliflower rice. Pack the sides of a medium bowl with one cup of it, leaving the center empty. Create a donut-shape of avocado purée within the cauliflower bowl, leaving a hole for the egg.
- Carefully crack the egg and drop it in the center of the bowl. Top with the remaining salt and pepper.
- For best results, cook the whites first (cook it all together is fine as well). To cook the whites first, carefully set the yolk aside and bake for 10 minutes. Yu can throw the bowl in the microwave for a minute or two. Then add the yolk on top and bake for another five to 10 minutes, depending on how runny you like your egg.