We’ve partnered with celebrated plant-based chef and culinary educator Matthew Kenney to deliver a selection of delicious and nutritious recipes to kick off 2016 with a nine-day detox! These recipes incorporate some of Matthew’s favorite ALOHA products and are based on the Matthew Kenney Culinary course, Everyday Raw Detox. See below for a special offer to enroll in this course.
This super easy recipe is light, but full of flavor.
- 2 firm avocados, finely diced
- 4 to 5 baby zucchini, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons micro basil (or finely minced basil)
- 1 tablespoon minced chives, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon agave
- 1 tablespoon ALOHA Daily Good Greens
- 2 to 3 teaspoons coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper for garnish
- Toss all ingredients until well combined. Divide into four servings and press into ring molds. Garnish with chives, fresh ground pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Everyday Raw Detox covers the basics of plant-based cuisine designed for cleansing. Recipes are both pleasurable and nutritious, created using simple fats, without refined sugars, students learn dishes that aid digestion, as well as juice and smoothie recipes.
- This course is designed for those looking to cleanse for a day, a week, or just experiment with tasty, plant-based whole foods, while incorporating healing ingredients and techniques. Course curriculum covers nut milks, juices & smoothies, simple raw puddings, soups and dessert. Everyday Raw Detox is based on the book,Everyday Raw Detox.