So, there is no such thing as vegan white chocolate—it is actually pretty impossible. However, if you are looking for a dairy-free white chocolate substitute, this is as good as it gets. And this has protein! It is way healthier than white chocolate and (I think) it tastes even better!
- 1 teaspoon matcha + extra for garnish
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 1 serving ALOHA Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup freeze dried rasp
- 1/4 cup coconut chips
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- In a medium saucepan, heat the coconut butter on low until it starts to melt and then remove it from the heat.
- Mix in the honey and vanilla. Add the ALOHA Protein, salt, stevia, and matcha. Lastly mix in the coconut yogurt. Add in half of the raspberries and coconut chips.
- Pour the mixture onto a sheet of parchment paper and spread evenly, or pour it into a baking dish. Top with the remaining raspberries, coconut chips, and garnish with extra matcha. Freeze for at least 20 minutes. To serve, remove from the freezer and cut into pieces. You can store this in your freezer for a month or until the yogurt expires.