These Vanilla Matcha “Cheesecake” Bars are a healthy dessert or snack, full of plant-based protein and free of gluten, dairy, and refined sugar, so they’re sure to satisfy any crowd.
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 cup coconut shreds
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp organic maple syrup
- 3 cups cashews, soaked overnight
- 3 tbsp coconut butter
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp matcha powder
- 1 scoop ALOHA Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- Blend all of the crust ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Press the mixture into a glass baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Blend the cashews, coconut butter, coconut milk, ALOHA protein powder, vanilla extract, and maple syrup in the food processer until smooth.
- Fill the glass dish with half of the filling mixture. Place dish in the freezer for at least 45 minutes.
- Once the filling is set, blend the mixture with the matcha powder and pour into the prepared dish. 5. Freeze for another 45 minutes, cut into squares and enjoy.