Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 scoops ALOHA Chocolate Superfood Greens
- 1/2 cup dairy-free carob chips
- ¼ cup coconut milk So Delicious Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup carob powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca or arrowroot flour
Add to cart
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients like the ALOHA Chocolate Superfood Greens, coconut flour, tapioca/arrowroot flour, carob powder, baking soda, sea salt.
- Now mix in the wet ingredients.
- Pour into a prepared 8 x 8 pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes when a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool completely and cut!