These cookies hit the mark, so to speak. Enjoy loads of plant-based protein and healthy fat without any refined sugar or dairy. A true “hole in one”!
Makes Four Large Bullseyes, Or 12 Small Cookies
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 serving ALOHA Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- Optional: 1/4 cup honey, depending on desired sweetness
- Optional: 1/4 cup goji berries or 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the coconut flour, ALOHA Vanilla Protein, baking powder, and salt. Mix in the almond milk, then the honey and coconut oil. Lastly blend in the eggs until the cookie dough is consistent.
- If you are making bullseyes, divide the dough into four portions. Punch out the centers, and work the dough balls into a doughnut shape with your hands.
- Roll the center (that you punched out) into a ball. Place both on the baking sheet and repeat with the other three portions.
- If you are not making bullseyes, work about two tablespoons of the dough into cookie shapes and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the edges start to brown. Remove from the oven and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- While the cookies are cooling, add the glaze ingredients to a blender and mix until glossy and seamless. Spoon the glaze on top of the cookies.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an air-tight container for up to one week.