Blondies have more fun - especially if you don’t feel guilty after eating them. We turned the classic recipe on its (tow)head and made it into a healthy treat! Packed with protein and free of dairy, gluten, and refined sugar. This is no dumb blondie!
- 2 cups nut butter of choice
- 1 cup maple syrup or honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 serving ALOHA Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Optional toppings: nuts, coconut flakes, cacao nibs, and/or honey
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- Preheat your oven to 325° F. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix the nut butter, honey (or maple syrup), and eggs. Add the ALOHA Vanilla Protein Powder, salt, and baking soda. If the batter is too tough, add1-2 tablespoons almond milk.
- Once all ingredients are thoroughly combined, pour the batter into the baking dish.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Top as desired and serve. Store in an air-tight container in your refrigerator for up to two weeks.