Grab a breakfast snack or recover from your workout with these no-bake and easy to make peanut butter squares made with ALOHA protein!
- 1/2 cup of old fashioned oats
- 2 scoops of ALOHA Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup of raw peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tsp of maple syrup
- Dark chocolate
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- Add the oats to the blender and blend until roughly broken down.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except the chocolate) and blend until a dough forms.
- Line a small square pan with parchment paper.
- Press the mixture evenly into the pan (it may only fill half the pan).
- Place in the freezer.
- Using a double boiler, melt the chocolate until smooth.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the peanut butter dough and place back into the freezer until firm.
- Cut into squares.
- Store in the freezer.