Coconut Oatmeal Bars:
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3 scoops ALOHA Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Add to cart
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, coconut flakes, almond flour and protein powder, salt and vanilla.
- In a microwave safe bowl or on the stove top, combine honey and peanut butter. Melt the honey and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add the honey and peanut butter to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spread into an 8 x 8 dish and set aside.
- For the topping, melt the chocolate chips and spread or drizzle over the bars. Place the bars in the fridge until the chocolate has hardened.
- Cut and serve at room temperature or cold. Keep in the fridge in an airtight container.