Weed brownies are not appropriate for every occasion. But HEMP brownies definitely are! Hemp is so crazy healthy, I can't do it justice in this short intro—so check out this article to learn more! This recipe will give you the ultimate hemp experience—ok, not THAT kind of hemp experience…
Makes Six to 10 Brownies
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 serving ALOHA Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds, divided
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup maple syrup, depending on desired sweetness
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- Optional: Pinch of salt
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a baking pan with coconut oil and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, ALOHA Chocolate Protein, cocoa powder, one tablespoon hemp seeds, cinnamon, and baking powder. Stir in the (room temperature) coconut oil, maple syrup, almond butter, and vanilla.
- Mix in the eggs until the batter is well combined without lumps.
- Spread the mixture in the pan and sprinkle the other tablespoon of hemp seeds on top. Cook for 20 to 30 minutes.
- You will want the brownies to be slightly under-baked because they will keep cooking after you pull them out. Allow them to cool for 10 to 20 minutes before slicing and eating.