- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 date, pitted and softened in hot water 1 very generous tablespoon of cacao powder
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of almond milk, coconut milk, coconut water, or water
- 1 Packet ALOHA Chocolate Superfood Greens
- A pinch of cinnamon powder
- A pinch of vanilla powder
- A pinch of Himalayan or sea salt
- Optional: 1 teaspoon of Mesquite or carob powder
“Mint to Be” Chocolate Pudding
Add 2 drops of mint essential oil (I like Young Living) and a few fresh mint leaves.
Spicy and Seductive Pudding
Add a pinch of cayenne pepper and turn up the heat!
“Blend with Benefits” Chocolate Pudding
Add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of maca powder.
Caca-Overload Chocolate Pudding
Add an extra teaspoon of cacao powder and a teaspoon of cacao nibs.
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- Soak your date in hot water for about five minutes.
- Add all ingredients (including your “hot” date) to a Vitamix or food processor and blend until smooth, adding liquid as necessary.