Indulge for National Chocolate Day with this cookie perfect for sharing. Made gluten and dairy free, with ALOHA Chocolate Protein Powder, you won’t feel guilty about eating this straight out of the skillet.
- 2 scoops ALOHA Chocolate Protein Powder
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp dark chocolate chips
- pinch of salt
Add to cart
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- Preheat oven 350ºF.
- Whisk together coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract, and egg.
- Add protein powder, almond flour, baking power, and salt and mix until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Transfer cookie dough into a small skillet pan and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dairy-free ice cream topped with cacao nibs and coconut flakes.