Makes 9 large, or 12 small brownies.
- 3 scoops ALOHA Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/4 cacao powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- few pinches sea salt
- 2 large bananas, overripe
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 flax egg (or regular egg for non-vegan option)
Add to cart
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a blender, add all wet ingredients and blend until creamy. Add wet ingredients to dry, and mix well until no clumps remain.
- Pour brownie batter into 8x8 pyrex dish, and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 30 (or more) minutes before slicing and enjoying!