- 1 large ripe avocado, pitted
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 scoops of ALOHA Chocolate Superfood Greens
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp non-dairy milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
Add to cart
- Add the pitted avocado, unsweetened cocoa powder, ALOHA Chocolate Superfood Greens, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and pinch of sea salt to a food processor. Pulse.
- Slowly pour in your almond milk (using less one tablespoon for thicker pudding).
- Scoop the pudding into a bowl or tupperware, and store it in the fridge for at least an hour. Feel free to top the pudding with shredded coconut, cacao nibs, or dairy-free chocolate chips.
- Enjoy within 48 hours.