Share this “Nice” cream with a friend for a dessert or snack you can finally feel good about. Made with frozen fruit, chia, coconut, and ALOHA Vanilla Protein Powder, you’ll love the way this tastes.
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup
Raspberry Nice Cream
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 scoop ALOHA Vanilla Protein Powder
- ½ cup coconut milk
Add to cart
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- Peel three ripe bananas and transfer into a ziploc bag or airtight container. Set in freezer overnight.
- Chia Pudding: In a bowl, combine chia seeds, coconut milk, lime juice, and maple syrup. Whisk together until well combined. Set in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to thicken.
- Raspberry Nice Cream: In a high speed blender, combine the frozen bananas, frozen raspberries, vanilla protein powder, and coconut milk. Blend until smooth.
- Layer the chia pudding and raspberry nice cream in glasses or jars. Serve. *Makes 1 large or 2 small servings.