- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 3 tablespoons ALOHA Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup flax meal
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 5 dates, pits removed and chopped
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs1/2 cup coconut shredded, plus more for rolling
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
Add to cart
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- Mix the applesauce, protein powder, flax meal, and cinnamon in a small bowl and allow to sit for a few minutes (or up to two hours) so that the mixture thickens and the protein powder dissolves.
- In a food processor, pulse dates until a purée is formed. Add the almond meal, cacao nibs, and coconut, and pulse again. Add the walnuts to the food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Roll into one-inch balls and store in the fridge or freezer.
- Optional: Roll each ball in shredded coconut, cacao powder, hemp seeds, or chia seeds.