Yields: 9 squares
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ALOHA Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs (or 2 flax eggs)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 8 oz. berries (I used raspberries and blueberries)
Optional: Roasted Coconut Butter (I used Eating Evolved Sweet + Salty)
Add to cart
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Spray pan with coconut oil.
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, ALOHA Vanilla Protein Powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine lemon juice, eggs, almond milk, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Gently fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Set aside 1/3 of the batter and press the remaining 2/3 into the bottom of the greased pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, until browned.
- Remove from the oven and top with the berries. Spoon the remaining batter over the berries. Return to the oven, and cook for an additional 30 minutes, until browned.
- Slice into 9 squares and top with a drizzle of melted roasted coconut butter (optional). Enjoy!