For the Chia Pudding:
- 2 cups coconut yogurt (or other non-dairy yogurt)
- 3/4 cups coconut milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 2 scoops ALOHA Banana Protein Powder
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
For Assembling the Parfaits:
- 4 tablespoons almond butter
- 1-2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons chopped dark chocolate
Add to cart
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut yogurt, coconut milk, ALOHA Banana Protein Power and chia seeds. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- To assemble the parfaits, place 1 tablespoon of almond butter into the bottom of 4 serving glasses. Then divide the chia pudding evenly between the 4 glasses, layering it on top of the almond butter. Top with sliced bananas, almonds and chopped dark chocolate. Enjoy!