- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
Red, White, and Blue layers
- 2.5 cups cashews, soaked in water overnight
- 2 scoops ALOHA Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp coconut butter
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup freeze dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup freeze dried raspberries
Add to cart
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- Make sure your cashews have been soaking for more than 4 hours. (If you didn’t soak them prior, boil water and pour over the raw cashews. Let sit while you prep everything else.)
- Use coconut oil to grease an 8x8 inch square pan and line with parchment paper. (I cut two long strips and placed them perpendicular to use as ‘handles’ to lift the bars out when it is done. Then I cut a square piece to fit the bottom of the pan.)
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, add all crust ingredients. Blend to incorporate everything, but make sure not to over-blend (you will make nut butter if it blends too long). You might need to stop the blender and use a spatula to scrape down the sides. Once it is fully mixed and forms a sticky ‘dough’ consistency (there should still be chunks of almonds), remove the mixture from the blender and press into the bottom of the greased, lined pan. Use your hands to press firmly into all corners until the crust is evenly spread.
- Without cleaning the blender, add all cheesecake ingredients EXCEPT the freeze-dried berries. Blend on a medium speed for a couple minutes until smooth. Scrape down the sides as necessary - it should be a very thick hummus-like consistency. Separate the ‘batter’ into three bowls. Add one bowl back to the blender and add the freeze-dried blueberries. Blend until fully mixed and then spread onto your crust layer in the pan. Set in the freezer for a couple of minutes to firm up.
- While the blue layer is setting in the freeze, rinse out the blender and add your second bowl of ‘batter’ into the blender with the freeze-dried raspberries and blend until fully mixed. Remove the pan from freezer and top with the third bowl of ‘batter’ (this is the white layer). Place back into the freeze for a few minutes. When firm, top with the red layer from the blender. Optional: crumble extra freeze dried raspberries on top.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator and let set for a few hours (or overnight). Once completely firm, remove from the pan and use a sharp knife to cut 9 squares. Enjoy!