- 1 tbsp of Coconut Flour
- 2 tsp of Coconut Sugar
- 1 scoop of ALOHA Vanilla Protein Powder
- ¼ tsp of Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp of Baking Powder
- ¼ cup tablespoons of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
Add to cart
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- Mix the coconut flour, coconut sugar, ALOHA Vanilla Protein Powder, cinnamon, and baking powder in a medium sized mug.
- Add the almond milk and stir.
- Microwave the mixture for 1:30-2:00 minutes. Top it with coconut milk yogurt and raspberries, or with anything you like!